Whitehouse Common Primary School is proud to be a part of the Learning Trust for Excellence.
The Trust was formed in February 2013, and includes seven primary schools all working together, sharing ideas and best practices. In addition to this, the trust partners us with members from other key areas of education. These members are:
- King Edwards VI Foundation
- Sutton Coldfield Rotary
- Birmingham City University
- University College Birmingham
The seven schools share a common set of values and principles and a common purpose – that by developing an ethos of co-operation and local democracy the Trust is inclusive, community focused and centred on working together to raise levels of achievement and aspirations for children, young people and their families.
Key aims of our Trust are to inspire excellence by:
- Continually striving to improve the quality of teaching and learning
- Furthering aspirations amongst all members of the learning community
- Harnessing resources efficiently in the interests of excellent outcomes for all
- Promoting and sustaining the well being of all concerned to enable enjoyable and effective learning
In December 2014, our trust was awarded the Leading Aspect Award in recognition of the impact of the wide range of collaborative work taking place. The Leading Aspect Award is a national award that identifies and celebrates leading practice in education. To read more about this, click here.
OUR PARTNERS' WEBSITES
|Coppice Primary School||Four Oaks Primary School||Hollyfield Primary School|
|Langley School||Little Sutton Primary School||Moor Hall Primary|
|King Edward VI Foundation||Sutton Coldfield Rotary||Birmingham City University|
|University College Birmingham|